The main purpose of this island is to obtain the Cure Spell.
Hat Trick: Kill three enemies with a single sword blow.
Train Wreck: Kill an enemy by pushing a crate.
Still Going: Smash 50 skeletons to pieces.
Inside a treasure box to the South Western part of the island.
1. The chest just south of the entrance contains a regular key.
2. 20 Coins at the graveyard with the switch.
3. Heart Piece.
4. 25 XP next to the grave of Cecil.
5. Regular Key behind the double switch locks.
6. 5 bombs inside the chest inside the knight’s tomb before the first switch.
7. 25 coins inside a wall that needed to be bombed.
8. 25 coins in a single room after the ladder.
9. 5 bombs shortly after pushing the block into the space.
10. 5 bombs after the master chest.
11. Bag of gold worth 150 coins behind some plants that need to be bombed.
1. You will find a bloodstone next to the gravekeeper’s house.
2. Next to Cecil’s Grave near the south western of the island.
3. At the far east corner past the second regular key lock.